10 Necessities to Keep in Your Car During Winter
The time of year has come, it's the time of year where we all forget that we've lived in the Midwest our entire lives and have driven in the snow plenty of times before. For some reason, we all like to panic and act like it's our first snow every time. Well, in an effort to help us feel more comfortable with all this snow, here are some things to keep in your car in case of emergency.
- A reliable ice scraper/ snow brush - Definitely one of the most important things to have around.
- A small shovel - Just in case you ever get stuck in some snow.
- Extra winter clothing - Again in case you get stuck have extra hats, gloves, etc.
- Blanket - Along with clothes, a blanket or two, because you NEVER know.
- Emergency Reflectors - these come in handy if you get stuck somewhere.
- First aid kit - You should have one of these year round.
- Extra windshield washer fluid - You DON'T want to drive anywhere in the snow without filling this up.
- Jumper cables - Again probably good to have year round.
- Water & non-perishable snacks - If you ever get stuck you might need them.
- Cell phone charger - You want to make sure if you do get stuck you can call for help.
Stay safe out there this winter, and make sure you're ready for anything.