10 Really Good Reasons You Should Vote
America has one of the lowest voter turnouts around the world. We must exercise our right. You like living in a free country don't you?
Ten REALLY GOOD reasons you should vote:
- If you don't vote for what you believe in, it's likely no on else will.
- Many people fought extremely hard for your right to vote.
- The person elected President is going to be running our country for at least 4 years. If it's not the candidate you wanted, it could be a long four years.
- You may not like either presidential candidate, but local representatives are being elected as well and they will have a major impact in the government for the state, city, and county you live in.
- One vote really does count. It's insane the number of registered voters who choose to not vote. If everyone voted, there could be a completely different outcome than if you just sit this one out.
- Your children are depending on you. The choice that you make will effect their future too.
- What if no one voted? Then what? Would that right be taken away? Who would elect our president then?
- So you are free to complain and criticize. If you didn't vote, nobody is interested in your opinion.
- Because in this day and age, we live in a democracy when most of the world doesn't. And that's incredible.
- You get a free sticker.
If you're looking for even more reasons to vote, you really should click here, to see what the Independent Voter Project put together.