10 Things to Do Before Rockford’s Warm Weather Returns
Within the next couple weeks we will return to sunshine and 70 degree weather with a lot less rain. Are you ready?
This list was inspired by all the rain that is driving me completely nuts.
- Go shopping and buy new swimsuits, tank tops, and shorts. Even though you still have a ton from last year and you really don't need any new ones. Can you really ever have too many clothes?
- Clean out your car and wash it. If you have a jeep or a convertible the top with me coming up soon. Maybe even get some new rims on it. I mean why not? My girlfriend just didn't hers look pretty badass.
- Work out! Pretty soon you're not gonna be able to hide those extra pounds in your yoga pants anymore.
- Mow the lawn. Nice way to get a start on that Summer tan.
- Open up your pool. It's about that time. And then give me a call.
- Break out your patio furniture and give it a cleaning
- Air up the kids bike tires, and their basketballs.
- Burn that brush pile and have a bonfire.
- Stay up later. Pretty soon it will be light out until 9 PM.
- Get that grill cleaned and re-season that grill surface. Bacon grease works best.