13 Thoughts I Had While Watching ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’
I always say I'm not a binge watcher, yet when I get the chance, I go for it.
Apparently this week I had the chance. I managed to watch all six hours of 'Gilmore Girls' in less than 48 hours with adequate sleep and a full work day yesterday.
I had way more than 13 thoughts, but these seemed the most pressing.
- How do you actually spell Lorelai? Loralei? Lorelei?
- How old is Alexis Bledel? She's 35. Lauren Graham is 49. The actress who plays Lane is 43, Luke is 58, Paris is 39, Logan is 39.
- Did Michel have a nose job?
- THAT WAS A CHEAP TRICK SHIRT.
- I really wish they would've shown the Wookie Rory slept with.
- Why did it take so long for Rory to take over the paper? That was a waste of three whole minutes.
- Yeah, I think I missed a few seasons, who are those three guys dancing around like Nutcrackers with Rory and Logan?
- No! Do not show Sookie for one second in the hiking scene. That was dumb.
- When did Emily become my favorite Gilmore Girl?
- That's totally Diane and Old Lulu from General Hospital!
- Aww she finally got the right size picture of Richard... but what happened to the giant one?
- Why did they wake up Lane for the wedding but no one called Jess?
- I think I might be Rory Gilmore. Minus the whole pregnant part.