5 Places to See Live Music in Rockford This March
Who knows what kind of weather we're getting this month, but we are definitely in for some awesome live music.
There's something great about watching and listening to live music. I think it's the ability to see the artist perform right in front of you, and getting to see how much they love what they're doing.
While I love giant artists and their concerts, I really love watching local artists cover songs from big artists.
If you want to catch some local live music this month, here are five great options.
- Flights of Fancy fundraiser at Prairie Street Brewing Co. Friday, March 10. Not only will you be able to support Montessori Private Academy, you'll also get to hear some great live music from Clark Kelly.
- St. Patrick's Day is coming! The perfect way to get your Irish on, is Irish Pub Night at the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center, this one is tonight so get your tickets quick!
- Also tonight, Night of Vinyl at Nordlof Center. Admission is just $5, and it's donated to the children's music camp, Rock and Roll Institute.
- More Irish partying with live music, March 11 after the parade at Prairie Street Brewing Co. featuring three Irish bands, Irish dancers and more.
- Finally, finish up the month with Meltfest 2017. Live music, fun for the entire family, a 5K and so much more. Hopefully that truly is a meltfest and we can sail off to Spring then.