5 Things You Didn’t Know About New Bears QB Mitch Trubisky
Time to get on the Trubisky train Bears fans. The North Carolina grad is heading to the Windy City after the team gave away several picks in the NFL draft.
While much has been said about his high school and college football experience, we don't know much else about the new Chicago Bears quarterback.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Mitch Trubisky
1. He's a big neat freak. He calls himself a little OCD about keeping his crib clean, sometimes vacuuming 2 or 3 times a week.
2. His friends call him Mitch, his parents call him Mitchell. He's named after a bar his parents used to hang out at in Akron, Ohio.
3. Mitchell and all of his siblings have names that start with the letter 'M'; Manning, Mason and Mariah
4. His nickname is 'Mr. Biscuit'. Somebody mumbled there way through pronouncing his last name, it sounded like Mr. Biscuit so it stuck.
5. If he could meet anyone, dead or alive, Mitch says it would be Jesus.