5 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Rockford
Get your green on and get ready for St. Patrick’s Day in Rockford.
St. Patrick’s Day is always a fun time, but it’s even more fun when it’s on a Friday.
This year, the green beer drinking is pretty much going on for two full weekends, with the fun starting this Saturday, March 11 and continuing on to the actual holiday, March 17.
What are your plans?
- The McNulty Irish Dancers at the Nordlof Center at the Rockford Public Library, 11 am, March 11.
- Rockford St. Patrick’s Day Parade and PaddyFest, downtown Rockford kicks off at 3 p.m., March 11
- Murphy’s Pub Grand Re-opening, March 11, followed by a day filled with Guinness and Corned Beef on March 17.
- Lino’s St. Patrick’s Day Speakeasy, March 17, live jazz music, lots of drinks and a VIP hour.
- St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl, District, RBI, and ONYX, starts at 9 p.m. on St. Patrick’s Day, free admission.