7 Reasons to Give Why There’s No Hatchimal Under the Tree
You tried everything and still you couldn't find a Hatchimal to give your kid for Christmas. Here are some great reasons to give your children why they didn't get one.
If you're a parent of a little one, odds are you've heard of Hatchimals. One of the season's most chased toys, this bird-like stuffed creature comes in a pretty egg, which your child can help hatch and then interact with once it's born. There's nothing good about feeling like you can't get your child what they want, especially when it comes to the holidays. But sooner or later they're going to need to drink a big cup of reality. That's how it goes.
When they don't get a Hatcnhimal, your'e going to get some attitude. They will be throwing you some shade. Use any one of these excuses to tell them why they didn't get one this year.
7 Reasons to Give Why There's No Hatchimal Under the Tree
- There was an unfortunate event at the Hatchimal plant and they all hatched
- Because we decided the roof, food and these other gifts were enough for you
- Your brother flushed it down the toilet
- It hatched early, saw the temperature, caught a flight to Florida. The only state in the U.S. that decided not to participate in December.
- Your Hatchimal turned into an apology gift for your mom.
- One of 'em bit Santa and he had zero f**ks left to give
- We're not a family of conformists
In about 11 months there will be the next big thing, better luck next time.