97ZOK’s Big Day Giveaway is Here to Give You the Perfect Rockford Wedding
UPDATE: The submission period has ended.
Getting engaged is awesome, paying for an entire wedding is not. Don't fret, 97ZOK has got your Big Day hook-up.
Your wedding day should be amazing and we want to help you make sure it doesn't break the bank, by giving you a shot at the ultimate Rockford wedding prize pack.
You and your fiancé could score this Big Day Giveaway, but first, you have to propose to us.
Create a video (60 seconds or less) proposing to 97ZOK to be entered to win the Big Day Giveaway and send us that video through the 97ZOK app.
That's the only way to enter and the only way to win.
One lucky couple will probably have the best wedding ever because they'll be hooked up with this amazing wedding package worth $14,000!
The Big Day Giveaway includes:
- Hair, makeup and sunless tanning for 6 women (bride and up to 5 bridesmaids) plus a set of volume lash extensions for the bride from RD Artistry ($1,200)
- Wedding photography package (6 hour coverage, engagement session, print release, second photographer, download delivery images) from Luis Hermosillo ($3,600)
- Wedding flowers and delivery from Broadway Florist ($1,200)
- Wedding coordinator from White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning ($1,400)
- $400 toward wedding dress, $200 toward tuxedo rentals from Castronovo Bridal Shop ($600)
- Wedding cake and sweet table from The Sweetery ($350)
- 6 hours of limo service from Classic Limousine of Rockford ($800)
- Wedding invitations from Rock River Printers ($250)
- Wedding night gift basket from Artale & Co.($100)
- DeLuxe wedding package and full room uplight from Luxe Productions ($1,695)
- 8 hours wedding day coverage, one videographer, 4-6 minutes cinematic highlight video from Palette of Light Photography and Film ($1,500)
- Wedding day brunch/snacks from RBI Bar & Grill ($200)
- Room rental from the Tebala Event Center ($2,000)
Five finalists will go head to head on our website to win the ultimate package and get to be guests on the Steve Shannon Show.
Get those videos in before Thursday, April 5 at 5 p.m.