America’s Dairyland Is All About Booze and Bad Decisions
The annual 'Drunkest Cities In America' list was just published. Wisconsin has the honor of having the most cities on the list, including the top 4.
So how did 247wallst.com come up with this list of The 20 Drunkest Cities in America? Here's how. They looked at the percentage of adults who drink to excess, percentage of driving deaths related to alcohol, the number of bars & restaurants, and for reasons I don't understand, the median household income. Once they crunched the numbers, it was discovered that Wisconsin is sauced.
20. Milwaukee-Waukesha-West Allis
12. Fond du Lac
10. La Crosse
2. Eau Claire
And the DRUNKEST CITY IN AMERICA is.......
1. Green Bay
- Percentage of adults drinking to excess: 26.5%
- Percentage of driving deaths involving alcohol: 50.5%
- Estimated number of restaurants and bars: 652 (204.9 per 100,000)
- Median household income: $58,011
Click HERE to see the entire list of Drunkest (and Driest) Cities in America.