Chicagoland Sneaker Con Is Everything Your Shoe Addiction Desires
This event is billed as "a giant convention for sneakerheads." It's going down June 9th and 10th, here's everything you need to know.
If you're not familiar with what a 'sneakerhead' is, this is how Urban Dictionary defines the big sneaker fan.
- One who is in love with but not limited to Jordans, Forces, Dunks, Maxes, etc.
- Willing to camp out and face lines that wind around blocks for a pair of once in a lifetime exclusives!
- On the verge of bankruptcy because the addiction is THAT serious.
- Misunderstood by non-sneakerheads as wasting money and are constantly told that they will get over it or that "it's just a phase."
- Likely to kill you if you step on their kicks.
- Running out of closet space because the boxes can only stack up so high...
- Marks calendar for release dates and hates seeing fakes.
- Lives for the first time they open the box and that new sneaker smell just fills up the air.
For sneakerheads, Sneaker Con on June 9th and 10th at the Schaumburg Convention Center is a 'must attend' event. A chance to buy, sell and trade all weekend.
To get tickets and more information, click HERE.