How Many Items Can You Cross Off This Fall Bucket List?
How many items from the Fall bucket list have you completed?
Fall is wonderful until it's over. It seems like we wait all year for Fall, and then in three or four short weeks it's done.
So, we gotta make the most of it, right? In Rockford, we are lucky enough to be near a bunch of apple orchards and pumpkin patches, so those are easy to cross off the list.
I found this list on Country Living's website, how many have you conquered? I think I've done like 4.
- Apple picking at an orchard
- Decorate your porch with Fallness
- Use leaves to decorate
- Open your windows for some Fall air
- Take a drive to enjoy the Fall foliage
- Bake a pie and bring it to a friend
- Hang a Fall wreath
- Visit a Fall festival
- Cook with pumpkins
- Wear sweaters
- Head to a candle store
- Make some pumpkin bread
- Go on a creepy tour
- Try out a corn maze
- Stay in a town filled with Fall colors
- Taste some apple cider
- Decorate inside your house with Fall decor
- Get your Christmas photos taken
- Watch a scary movie
- Eat some squash
- Try a hayride
- Practice making apple pies
- Roast some pumpkin seeds
- Visit a haunted house
- Travel to the mountains
- Light some Fall candles
- Eat out of a pumpkin bowl
- Make pumpkins out of non pumpkin things
- Get crafty with your old clothes
- Add some apples to your alcohol
- Go antiquing
- Buy the biggest pumpkin at the patch
- Can some Fall foods
- Go for a morning walk