Rockford Airport Hosts Job Fair
A study just came out saying that Illinois ranks third in the nation when it comes to states that travel the most. That being said, Illinois airports are always busy. What am I getting at here? Well, a busy airport in a state ranked third in travel means a great place to work.
Chicago Rockford International Airport is holding a job fair with several different companies today. According to 23WIFR, the following companies will be in attendance all with opening for a variety of positions -
- AAR: Aircraft Mechanics
- Bergstrom, Inc.: Assembly, Packaging, Warehouse, Painting
- Northwest Pallet: Pallet Sorter, Pallet Repair, Pallet Builder, Machine Operator, Saw Operator, Forklift Driver, CDL Driver (Regional), Yard Spotter, General Mechanic, DOT Mechanic
- Pinnacle Logistics: Warehouse Agents, Package Handlers
- Straight Shot Express: CDL Drivers, Non-CDL Drivers
- Tovar Snow Professionals: CDL Drivers, Equipment Operators, Laborers
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA): Transportation, Security Officers
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Package Handlers -- Sunrise shift (4:30 a.m. Tues-Sat), Day Sort (7 a.m. Sun, 11 a.m. Mon-Thurs), Ramp Night Short (11 p.m. Mon-Thurs, some Saturdays at 6 p.m.). Pay is $10.35 hourly with $200 weekly bonuses based on attendance.
The job fair is from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sept. 25 at the airport's main terminal. That's at 2 Airport Cir. in Rockford.
Contact (815) 969-4468 or email@example.com with questions.