The 10 Best Casual Dining Spots In Rockford
A new list featuring America’s best casual dining restaurants, and I wanted to find the best in Rockford.
What classifies a restaurant as a “casual dining” establishment? Well, Wikipedia defines it as “a restaurant that serves moderately-priced food in a casual atmosphere.”
Now that that’s covered, with a little help from Yelp! I found the best casual dining spots in town:
1. Five Forks Market – 6565 Lexus Dr.
2. Social Urban Bar & Restaurant – 509 E. State St.
3. Abreo Restaurant – 515 E. State St.
4. Lino’s – 5611 E. State St.
5. Lucha Cantina – 1641 Alpine Rd.
6. Octane InterLounge – 124 N. Main St.
Super happy to be a part of the @octanerkfd team. Tonight's feature was roasted beets, carrots and potatoes. Pan seared flank steak and garlic butter sauce. The carrots and beets were from our farm and farmer Andy cooked this dish himself. Hopefully this will be on tomorrow nights menu! It's pretty rad. #farmerkitchen #chefarmer #octaneiscool #mediumrare
7. Marc’s Fusion Cafe – 4133 Charles St.
8. Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom – 6280 E. State St.
9. Granite City Food & Brewery – 7140 Harrison Ave.
10. Franchesco’s Ristorante – 7128 Spring Creek Rd.
Top This! The Search For Rockford’s Best Pizza: Mama C’s at Rock-A-Bago Hall
Subscribe to 97 ZOK on