The 10 Commandments of Dairyhaus
With many homemade ice cream flavors and waffle cones made by hand inside this quaint limestone and red-trimmed building, Dairyhaus doesn't disappoint.
The Dairyhaus on Main Street in downtown Rockton is such a popular place for ice cream, you'll often see lines stretching out the front door. No amount of time is too much to wait for what they're serving. It's during that short wait that you should prepare yourself to follow The 10 Commandments of Dairyhaus.
1. Thou shall NEVER skip dessert.
2. Thou shall follow thy nose to the homemade waffle cones.
3. Thou shall fill thy waffle cone with 2 scoops.
4. Thou shall try at least 5 samples (ya know... because you just can't decide. Wink wink).
5. Thou shall always bring thy family and friends.
6. Thou shall use the Dairyhaus filter on Snapchat.
7. Thou shall remember to check the Dairyhaus social media accounts daily for flavors.
Dairyhaus Facebook page
8. Thou shall not skip toppings.
9. Thou shall remember NO High Fives with hands, only elbows. (Got to stay sanitary).
10. Thou shall remember to buy their favorite flavors at Woodman's in Rockford and Beloit.