The Six Best Small Restaurants In Rockford Because Seating Is Overrated
Sitting down to eat is overrated anyway. Just grab your stuff to go, eat standing up or in your car, because the food at these places is so good, it doesn’t matter.
1. Uncle Nicks – 5404 East State Street
2. Marc’s Fusion – 4133 Charles Street
3. Tom & Jerry’s – 5446 East State Street
4. Sahara Palace – 5890 East State Street
Monday's daily special is buy one entree, get one half off! Turn your Monday around with a Sahara Special Plate. Choose any 5 of beef kabob, chicken kabob, kifta kabob, lamb kabob, chicken tandoori, chicken taouk, beef or chicken shawerma. Comes with Arabic salad and rice. #SaharaPalace #MediterraneanFood #RockfordIL
5. Buddy’s Burgers – 6551 E. Riverside Boulevard
6. Five Forks Market – 6565 Lexus Drive
What’s your favorite small Rockford restaurant? Is on the list? Did we miss it? Let us know!
Top This! The Search For Rockford’s Best Pizza
Subscribe to 97 ZOK on