The Unwritten Rules of Valentine’s Day – For Men
Ok boys. So how do you prevent V Day from turning into D Day? Here's some tips. Pay attention if you don't want to end up in the dog house come February 14th.
Whatever your feelings are about Valentine's Day, it's not about you. It's about her. There are ways she needs to feel on this day and it's your job to make her feel that way.
The Unwritten Rules of Valentine's Day - For Men
- It's a big deal. So whatever you do, don't ignore it.
- Get her a card. Write something in it. Make it sweet.
- Surprise her with something. Anything. Women love surprises. Last year I went over to my gf's before work and wrote on her car windows with a bar of soap. It's the little things.
- Be mushy. Extra mushy. Lay on the 'I love yous' thick and often.
- If she's working, send her flowers at work. All the other women she works with will be getting them. You better make damn sure she does too.
- Be romanticle (that's my gf's word). Take her out to dinner. Make her dinner. Buy a bottle of wine. Build a fire. Draw her a bath. You get the idea.
Love is one of the most important things we need to survive, and GOOD love is hard to find. Nurture and feed it as if it was as important as the air you need to breathe... because it is.