The Worst Decisions You Can Make In Rockford
Life is all about choices. These would not be your best choices if you live in the Rockford area.
You’re free to make any decisions you’d like in this lifetime. It’s called free will. But when making a choice, remember that you have to accept the consequences. After all, it was your choice.
- Asking what was once in the white sauce at Uncle Nicks original location on State St. in downtown Rockford.
- Waiting to buy a snow shovel or blower.
- Not avoiding the Auburn roundabout (I’ve been hit twice while driving through it).
- Buying really expensive rims for your car. Rockford is the pothole capital of the world.
- A shot of Malort at any bar that serves it.
- Paying for parking at any downtown Rockford event.
- Thinking road construction will be done before winter hits.
- Thinking you can find the best pizza. Sweet Lenny has tried for over 2 years.
- Heading to Chicago on I90 after 2 p.m. or before 7 p.m.
- Rooting for the Bears instead of the Packers. We’ve had a down year, but an up century.
- Betting against this city. Try faith or being a part of the change you want to see. After all, you’ve probably posted that meme on your Instagram, maybe you should try being a part of the solution.