These 10 Kid-Friendly Rockford Restaurants Are Also Good For Parents
If you're taking the family out for a meal but are concerned you might be hauling them to a restaurant that isn't exactly kid friendly, what do you do?
Well, you either, A.) make the best of it, B.) turn around, go home and make a box of Mac and Cheese or C.) check out this list of the 10 most "kid friendly" restaurants in Rockford.
1. Prairie Street Brewing Company - 200 Prairie Street
"Great service and food. Handled the swarm of soccer teams with ease. Good beer selection and plenty of items for kids."
2. Taco Betty's - 212 East State Street
"We came here for our first time with my 3-year-old daughter, 12-year-old son and my wife. We chose to sit upstairs. Our server Jacob was amazing."
3. Pho 815 - 7437 East State Street
"It's a clean, modern space. The servers have been engaging and friendly with us."
4. 15th & Chris - 201 15th Avenue
"I brought my kids in with me for strawberry & cheesecake ice cream cones and they LOVED them, not to mention the staff was so friendly! "
5. Tavern On Clark - 755 Clark Drive
"Took great care of our party of 21 (7 kids)! We also just walked in with no reservation. Here for a soccer tournament. Great atmosphere, great food, great service!!"
6. GreenFire Restaurant Bar & Bakery - 6795 East Riverside Boulevard
"Excellent food, beer choices, and overall service was good too. Fast for our hungry kids."
7. Lucha Cantina - 1641 North Alpine Road
"LUCHA is a Great place for the kids! I had a lunch date there with my 4-year-old and there are great food options for kids."
8. Cucina Di Rosa - 1620 North Bell School Road
"Really enjoyed the food here- great pit stop on a long road trip. Delicious Italian food and coffee."
9. Woodfire Brick Oven Pizza - 408 East State Street
"I ordered the Porchetta sandwich tonight. It was really amazing! It reminded me of when I was a kid and my mom would roast pork loin."
10. Eggsclusive Cafe 2 - 7105 Cherryvale North Boulevard
"I usually get one of the skillets such as chicken Cabo or the Mexicana.....usually its enough for 2 meals :) The staff has always been great!"
Top This! The Search For Rockford’s Best Pizza