These Are Cheapest Places to Buy Gas in Rockford Today
Gas prices have dropped another 4.2 cents and while the national average is $2.14/gallon, there are a few places in Rockford to get it a lot cheaper.
It's hard to believe that from 2011-2013 we were paying over $3.40 for a gallon of gasoline, according to wrex.com. Those numbers come from GasBuddy.com, a petroleum analyst.
As I mentioned, the national average for a gallon of gas is $2.14 but there are a few places in Rockford even cheaper after checking Illinois Gas Prices' website.
- Mobil 1021 Meridian Rd & US-20, $2.04/gallon
- Road Ranger 4980 S Main St & Ranger Rd, $2.04/gallon
- Sam's Club 7241 Walton St near Buckley Dr, $2.07/gallon
- Woodman's 3155 McFarland Rd near Spring Brook Rd, $2.07/gallon
- Marathon 3299 S Alpine Rd & Mayflower Ave, $2.09/gallon