These Are Supposedly The 10 Worst Songs Of 2016
As a music listener, I can agree with a few of these but some are just mind blowing.
Any list of best or worst anything always needs to be taken with a massive grain of salt.
Music after all is an art form, so just like any other type of art everybody will have a varying opinion on whether or not it's any good.
- Justin Timberlake "Can't Stop The Feeling"
- Meghan Trainor "Mom"
- Iggy Azalea "Team"
- Fall Out Boy featuring Missy Elliott "Ghostbusters"
- Machine Gun Kelly featuring Camila Cabello "Bad Things"
- Mike Posner "I Took A Pill in Ibiza"
- Gnash featuring Olivia O'Brien "I Hate U, I Love U"
- Meghan Trainor "No"
- Britney Spears "Private Show"
- Lukas Graham "7 Years"
Is Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop The Feeling" the worst song of 2016? Judging from the reception the song got when it was first released is very surprising.
The song was so big in 2106, Timberlake's nineteen-month-old son knew that "Can't Stop The Feeling" was his Dad's tune.