These Are The 10 Most Talked About Restaurants In Rockford And Now We’re Hungry
There's no such thing as bad press. I don't know who said it but it's true.
Good or bad reviews, it doesn't really matter. All that really matters is that someone somewhere is talking about you or in this case your restaurant.
That's how and why many of these 10 most talked about restaurants in Rockford have managed to stand the test of time.
In order to figure out the "most talked about" restaurants in Rockford I consulted TripAdvisor and found the 10 spots in town that have the most reviews.
This is what I came up with:
1. Lino's - 5611 E. State Street (463 reviews)
2. Machine Shed - 7475 East State Street (430 reviews)
3. Stockholm Inn - 2420 Charles Street (403 reviews)
4. The Stone Eagle Tavern - 6445 East State (346 reviews)
5. Franchesco's - 7128 Spring Creek Road (325 reviews)
6. Thunder Bay Grille - 7652 Potawatomi Trail (321 reviews)
7. GreenFire Restaurant Bar & Bakery - 6795 East Riverside Boulevard (314 reviews)
8. Tavern on Clark - 755 Clark Road (252 reviews)
9. JMK Nippon Restaurant - 2551 North Perryville Road (225 reviews)
10. Hoffman House - 7550 East State Street (166 reviews)
Top This! The Search For Rockford’s Best Pizza