These are the Five Best Places for Happy Hour in Rockford According to Yelp!
Happy hours are well... happy, so you should try them all, but on 'Happy Hour Day,' you should probably check out one of the top five spots in Rockford to grab that happy drink.
I never really understood 'happy hour,' I mean I get that discounted food and drinks always make people happy, but like why not just give the discount all the time and make everyone incredibly happy?!
Regardless of my feelings, happy hours are on the menu on a bunch of Rockford restaurants and thus we should celebrate.
So, we go to Yelp! and see what the people are saying.
Here are the top five 'Happy Hours' in Rockford according to Yelp!
- Alchemy - weekdays, 3:30- 6:30 p.m., 50% off all 36 draft beers, $6 rocks and mixed drinks with Absolut, Buffalo Trace Bourbon and Wheatley Vodka.
- Lucha Cantina - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 4-6 p.m., 8-10 p.m., $4 house wines by the glass, $5 classic lucharitas, $5 mules, $7 natural margaritas, 16 oz beers for 12 oz price. Sundays, all day happy hour specials.
- Greenfire - while I can't find the exact details on Greenfire's happy hour, John B. says, 'when happy hour is in full swing and the pizzas are bubbling in the oven, this place bounces with energy. The menu is fairly standard with many breakfast choices, interesting lunch selections and a full bar so a champagne breakfast is high on the list of things to do here. Don't miss happy hour, especially if you love pizza.'
- Dog Haus - Monday through Thursday, 4 p.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Wednesday 10 p.m. until midnight, $3 PBR 16 oz cans, $2 off draft beer and wine, $3.99 This Burger, $3.99 That Burger, $2.99 Sliced Sausage, $1.49 Tots or Fries.
- Taco Betty's - I don't think Taco Betty's even has a happy hour menu, but Yelp! user Bridget from Byron says it's the perfect place for 'happy hour,' meaning after work drinks and apps.