This Rockford Home Is Listed For $15 Million And We Can’t Figure Out Why
What's up with this home listed at 4561 Prairie Road in Rockford?
This 1,600 square foot, 3 bed, 2 bath home posted on Facebook is for sale at a stout $14,900,000.
That's a huge chunk of change for most of us, and let's be honest here if you're going to spend $15 million on a home, it should probably have more bedrooms.
However, there might be more than meets the eye when it comes to this Rockford property. Here are a couple of reasons why the house is worth $15 million.
- There are gold bars buried somewhere in the house.
- It was Abraham Lincoln's home.
- It was Elvis Presley's home.
- Abraham Lincoln still lives there.
- Elvis Presley also lives there, but only in the basement.
- If you buy the home Lincoln and Presley will be dual butlers.
- Frank Lloyd Wright built the gazebo in the backyard.
- Behind the home is the Field of Dreams.
- Kevin Costner and Shoeless Joe Jackson will play baseball with you nightly.
- Free hot dogs forever.
Lastly, it might just be a typo and it's only worth $160,000. Throw in Elvis and Honest Abe as dual butlers and we're in.