Time to Make Your Holiday List and Check it Twice
It's mid-November. Christmas will be here before you know it. It's never too early to start knocking it out. And here are a few reasons that you might want to start right now.
Here are the BEST reasons to start knocking out your Holiday shopping list
- To beat the crowds. The longer you wait, the busier it will be.
- To disperse your spending over several paychecks. It will make the hit to your bank account seem a little more manageable.
- Prices are just going to go up. Everything is more expensive during Christmas Season.
- To make sure you get the gifts your kids really want before they sell out and you have to run to every store in town to find it.
- If you shop online, to make sure you receive all of your orders on time.
- You will have plenty of time to wrap everything and won't feel rushed and have to do it all at the last minute.
- It will make the experience less stressful if you get a head start. Waiting until the last minute will ensure a stress filled shopping trip.
- You will have more time to purchase well thought out gifts.
- You will have more time to really enjoy Holiday traditions when they are here instead of spending that time shopping.
- Because presents look good under the tree.
If it's your day off and you're sitting on the couch reading this right now with nothing to do (or nothing you really WANT to do), I challenge you to get up, put that new pair of boots on that you bought yourself, and head out and do some shopping. You will thank yourself in a few weeks.