You and Your Family Could be in a Commercial for Disney
I feel awkward asking this but could I borrow a couple of your kids? You see, the only magical world of Disney I've ever been to is the store and if I have a couple kids as cute as yours, then I could possibly change all that and have my first Disney adventure...in Iceland.
Are you kidding me? Well, I'm kidding with you but, I'm not kidding about this; I knew Disney was a place where dreams come true but this is the ultimate dream come true- you and your family could star in an upcoming Disney commercial in Iceland and get paid for it.
According to ABC 7 Chicago, Disney is holding a nationwide casting call. For consideration, you must meet the following requirements:
- The company wants a family of four. You can apply if you have a larger family, BUT only you, your partner and two children will be able to go on the trip.
- Due to the shoot date quickly approaching, families must have passports already or be able to get them within two weeks!
- You and your partner in your 20s-50s, children must be between between the ages of 8-16.
- All ethnic groups are welcome to apply!
- All four family members must be available to travel for 7-8 days between Oct. 1-15, 2016.
For more details you can see the original casting call from Miami Talent Casting:
You have to act quickly though, the shooting dates are coming up quickly.
If you're interested, email your family member's names, family photo, where you live and contact information to Diana Lopez of Miami Talent Casting, at email@example.com.