Five Sizzling Bacon Facts That Are Mouth Watering
I got into a discussion about "how" bacon should be prepared. Thankfully the person I was speaking to enjoys her bacon crispy, otherwise I don't know if we could be friends. Talk about a deal breaker. For the record, if it's not crispy...keep it.
From the amazing website BaconToday here are Five Sizzling Bacon Facts That Are Mouth Watering:
- Bacon "started" around 1500 b.c. in China
- 23% of men ranked bacon as their favorite smell
- 1924 Oscar Meyer patented the first, packed and sliced bacon
- 70% of people eat their bacon for breakfast
- 11 of a standard pigs weight, is bacon