10 Reasons Why We Love Wisconsin in the Winter
Just because the temperatures are dipping and the snow is falling doesn't mean it's time to go into hibernation in Wisconsin. We're about to enjoy the prime fun months in America's Dairyland IF you know where to go.
If you're into outdoor activities and don't mind the cold conditions or if staying inside where it's nice and warm is more your speed, then Wisconsin is the one state where you need to be.
Here are 10 activities in the Badger State that make us LOVE when Winter weather arrives:
1. Indoor Waterslides at the Waterpark Capital of the World
2. Ice Skating in Madison at The Edgewater.
3. Watching a Milwaukee Bucks game.
4. Explore nearly 3,000 miles of snowshoeing trails.
5. Intertubing down the Rudy Lange Sledding Hill in Delavan, WI.
6. Ice Fishing in on Lake Mendota in Madison
7. Shopping at Milwaukee Public Market.
8. Winterfest Sled Dog Race in Merrill, Wisconsin (January).
9. Enjoying a glass at a winery in Door County.
10. Ice Castles in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
What's your favorite Winter in Wisconsin activity? Share it with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP 10: The best holiday TV specials of all time, ranked