Best Fall Items to Put on Your Payday Wishlist
You know that feeling when you check your bank account and find out your balance has significantly shot up. Hello payday! Time to shop with that little extra money.
True, there are bills to pay. But usually you are left with a little extra money to do with what you want. If you're looking for ways to spend your money this Fall, I am here to help. I've come up with a list of 'must haves' to help you out and get prepared for the colder weather.
- A warm Winter coat. Prepare for the polar vortex now. It's not too far away.
- An extra large coffee cup to house your cup of joe every morning.
- A cute scarf. Not only will it keep you warm, but it's the hot item of the season in the Midwest.
- A movie subscription. For all those nights you just want to hibernate.
- A cozy fleece blanket. This is necessary for those Netflix nights. To chill or not to chill? That is the question.
- A gym membership. If you don't have one, get one. This will help you avoid putting on that Winter weight.
- A delicious fall scented candle. Pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, pinecone. Your house will smell amazing in no time.
- An inspirational book. Because we all need a little inspiration in the Winter.
- A new, darker shade of lipstick. Because I mean, I hear it's a necessity.
- A comfy, cozy rug to snuggle on in front of the fireplace. Speaking of fireplaces, if you don't have one, get one! They even have electric ones.
- A snowblower. Or at least a good shovel.
- A crockpot. And the Pinterest app on your phone. Enough said.
What is on your Fall payday wishlist? I would love to hear your ideas.