17 Celebs Who’ve Had Songs Written About Them
Songs are so much more fun when we play the "who is this about game!"
According to Pop Sugar, there are a lot of songs that are written about celebs and for the most part, the celeb who got the song written about them, turned around and wrote a rebuttal.
I knew all about Britney and Justin, but I didn't know about the Nick Jonas and Miley song battle.
How do you think these guys feel when they hear their old flame's songs on the radio? I mean, if it were me I'd blast it so loud... because someone wrote a song about me.
- Britney Spears, "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake
- Selena Gomez, "Sorry" by Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber, "The Heart Wants What it Wants," by Selena Gomez
- Jake Gyllenhaal, "We Are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift
- Harry Styles, "Style" by Taylor Swift
- John Mayer, "Dear John" by Taylor Swift
- Joe Jonas, "Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift, "Much Better," by Jonas Brothers
- Nick Jonas, "7 Things," by Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus, "Wedding Bells" by Nick Jonas
- Liam Hemsworth, "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- Erykah Badu, "Ms. Jackson" by OutKast
- Naya Rivera, "I Don't F*ck With You" by Big Sean
- Ellie Goulding, "Don't" by Ed Sheeran
- Jason Derulo, "How Bout Now," by Jordin Sparks
- Amber Rose, Kanye's album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
- Gavin Rossdale, "Used to Love You," by Gwen Stefani