The 7 Best Places in Rockford to Get Engaged
Ladies, if you were hoping your man was going to propose over the holidays but you got a wool sweater and gift basket from Bath and Body Works instead, don't worry, maybe he's planning on proposing on Valentine's Day. You're hoping not because it's kind of cliché but what really matters is how and where he asks to spend the rest of his life with you. Am I right?
If you think he plans on popping the question soon, it's time to start dropping some hints on where you might like him to take you. Here are some great places to get down on one knee in Rockford, any time of the year.
1. Anderson Japanese Gardens
2. Rock Cut State Park
3. Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens
4. The BMO during an Icehog game or concert
5. The Coronado
6. The Starlight Theater at Rock Valley College
7. Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden
Are there any other places you think would be a great place to propose in Rockford?