Top 5 Delectable Pizzas in Rockford, Illinois From Trip Advisor. Do You Agree?
I tore up some pizza over the weekend, twice...Once for breakfast (yes a breakfast pizza) and then another heart attack on thin crust last night. So needless to say, I'm done for a while.
There are always lists to keep us entertained. Out of towners that hit Rockford and rank foods...Locals that are too cool for school and rank places on how "uncool" an place is, that apparently makes it cool, or something...But let's get down to business here and rand some Rockford pizza, that's what really matters.
The fine folks at TripAdvisor has ranked the Top Five Pizzas in town. Now personally, it comes down to the sauce. Anyone can top a pizza, right? Tombstone can top a pizza, and so can Little Caesars...but the sauce defines the pizza. Truth.
Each of these Top Five come with a brief write up, short and to the point...I like that. So here we go, five to one baby, one to five...
5. Gerry's Pizza - “Gerry's, Gerry's, Gerry's- as I fist pump...” “Good service. Simple and flavorful food”
4. Giordano's - “Chicago pizza - yum” “Bring Your Appetite”
3. Woodfire Brick Oven Pizza - “Excellent thin crust” “Nice crisp crust”
2. Capri - “Great pizza!” “Carry out”
1. Lino's - “1st place to visit when returning” “Always a wonderful meal from this...”
So what do you think, Rockford? Is Lino's number one in your book for Rockford pizza? I'm catching a different vibe in the building, that Capri could be up at that top spot...interesting.
10 Reasons Why Rockford Pizza Is The Best Pizza