Turn The Tables on Annoying Robocallers And Sue Them For up to $3000 With This App
Robocalls, suck. They are annoying as hell and need to go away.
There is a new app called "Robo Revenge" which allows you to turn the tables on these annoying calls, and SUE THEM.
According to GizModo DoNotPay/Robo Revenge is a robot lawyer that can these robocallers to task and protect your privacy. Here's how it works:
- You are automatically added to a DO NOT CALL list that's managed by the Federal Trade Commission.
- You receive a "virtual burner" credit card, you give Robocalls this cards information
- Robo Revenge takes down the transaction information of the Robocaller and then guides you through a lawsuit .
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act allows you to sue, up to $3000
- Robo Revenge will but together court documents
“We can take them out with U.S. based laws, if they’re calling someone and every time they’re calling someone, there’s a risk of a penalty, maybe they’ll think twice.” - Joshua Browder, DoNotPay’s Founder and CEO
Mr. Browder, you are a genius. To check out the Robo Revenge App CLICK HERE.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app