You’ll Need A Password To Get Into This New Secret Speakeasy In Chicago
This bar is so shadowy and hard to find, you legit need a password to get inside the place.
Here's what we know per NBC 5 in Chicago:
- It's called The Hyde, located in Hyde Park
- There's an unmarked secret entrance "hidden between maintenance closet walls"
- You need to know the password to gain entrance
- Open 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. every day
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the speakeasy
- Guests are "encouraged" to dress in a '20s-'50s fashion
The Hyde has yet to announce when they'll open their doors (or give out the password) but both announcements are expected to be made on their Instagram.