16 Things A Black Bear Should Do When Visiting Rockford
Word going through Rockford is that there is a huge Black Bear roaming the streets. It might be wandering because it's looking for something to do.
If you're a huge Black Bear walking through the city, what would you do?
- Stop at the J-Bears for a quick drink.
- Do some bowling at Don Carter Lanes.
- Eat a gyros from Uncle Nicks.
- Do some shopping at the Cherryvale Mall.
- Pick up some cupcakes from Sugar Jones (honey flavored of course).
- Take a walk through Anderson Gardens.
- Check out "open ice" times at Carlson Ice Arena.
- Work on his golf game at the Golf Shack.
- Walk the track at Midway Village.
- Ride "Typhoon Terror" at Magic Waters.
- Cheer for his favorite driver at the Rockford Speedway.
- Get a massage at WM Day Spa.
- Grab a trip souvenir for his wife from Urban Farmgirl.
- Try his hand at open mic night at Kryptonite.
- Say "hi" to Jane at the Burpee Museum.
- Head over to Rock Cut State Park and reminisce.
If you happen to see this bear at any of these places (or anywhere), don't engage, call the Rockford police immediately.