2021 97.5 Tree Contest Rules
1. No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
2. Eligibility: Townsquare Media Inc. Giveaways (the “Giveaways”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Townsquare Media Inc., their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media Inc. (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 3901 Brendenwood Road, Rockford, IL 61107.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Entry Period: The Promotion begins on November 16, 2021 at 7am Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on December 10, 2021 at 3pm p.m. CST (the “Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
6. Entry: There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion. Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. To enter you must complete one of the following Options during the Promotion Entry Period:
Option 1: Submit your name, phone number and date of birth through official contest page.
Option 2: Sign up in person at Napleton Subaru, Rockford on December 13 between 4 and 5:30pm CST. for a second chance entry in the grand prize drawing.
7. Winner Selection: Daily, qualifying winners will be selected at random and announced on air, then contacted by phone. Qualifying prizes must be picked up at Townsquare Media Rockford withing 30 days of winning.
Grand Prize Drawing
All qualifying winners must check in with valid ID at Napleton Subaru 505 N. Perryville Road, Rockford, Illinois on Monday, December 13, 2021 between 4pm and 5:30pm CST.
An additional qualifier will be announced at 5:30pm.
Each qualifier that is on site will receive a gift bag.
The Grand Drawing/gift bag opening will be held shortly after 5:30pm. One gift bag will have a "WINNER" card in it. Must be present to win.
Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
8. Requirements of the Potential Winners: An affidavit/release as well as presenting valid ID is required by all winners to claim their prize.If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, the prize will be forfeited..
9. Prize(s): The prize(s) and its value are as follows.
Daily Qualifying Prizes: Up to $50 value
Grand Prize: $326.24 Nintendo Switch
No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
13. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media Inc., 3901 Brendenwood Road, Rockford, IL 61107. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.