25 Days of Desserts: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip [VIDEO]
We know we aren't supposed to eat raw cookie dough, but when you swap out the raw egg for cream cheese, it's possible!
Cookie dough might be my favorite food. Don't lie, you know you've eaten raw cookie dough too.
We aren't supposed to, of course, because of raw eggs, but this recipe allows up to bypass those foodie laws and dig in, to this chocolate chip cookie dough dip.
This recipe come from Taste of Home, I found it on Pinterest and I didn't even follow the directions exactly and ended up with perfection.
It says to mix the butter and cream cheese first but, you know, it worked just fine to plop everything in the bowl together.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.