5 Things To Know Before You Glow: A Guide to Rockford’s All Aglow
We know All Aglow, at Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens is still a-go, but it will look different this year. (Read more about those changes here.) In short, nobody will be venturing inside the conservatory this year. Instead, families will be able to walk a beautiful trail of lights and decorations. With that said, here are five things to know about 'All Aglow' in 2020.
- All Aglow is Saturday, Nov. 28, through Jan. 10l with lights being on from dusk to dawn, seven days a week. (Rockford Park District says to plan your visit on a weeknight to avoid crowds.
- Masks are required for all visitors. Distance from other families when possible while following the one-way loop through the display.
- There are hot cocoa and sweet treats available at the food trailer in the circle drive in front of the conservatory.
- You can shop Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens' gift shop with online shopping and curbside pickup! Visit the online gift shop here.
- All Aglow is FREE but donations are welcome at the purple donation poles in the garden and at here.
There are other Christmas/winter themed events happening near Rockford, as well as original Rockford attractions like Festival of Lights and City First Church's Christmas Spectacular drive-thru experience.
JB Love is ½ of Q98.5's Lil Zim & JB In The Morning, weekday mornings from 5:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app