A nice hot tub will always enhance a stay at a rental home.
I figure at this point I would know better. In the past 5-6 years I have gone away from staying at hotels and have opted to go with the Airbnb or VRBO route for places to stay while on vacation or on a quick getaway.
For me, I just like it better. For one, it gives me and whomever I am traveling with more room to move and two it gives us the ability to stay with the people of the town we're staying in.
And like I mentioned, having a hot tub makes the stay that much better.
So when Travel Curator put together a list of the 26 Romantic Hot Tub Airbnbs in the US, I was intrigued.
Right at the top, listed second overall is an Airbnb located in Illinois.
As the saying goes, the way to the heart is through the stomach. Whether it’s preparing a meal together in this professional kitchen or popping out to some of Chicago’s best eateries, this Asian-industrial loft is the perfect place.
This isn't your typical hot tub either. The listing mentions a "stainless steel Japanese soaking tub" and the reviews are insanely good.
- "The soaking tub was neat."
- "It felt like a full getaway with a soaking tub. specialty teas, pieces of various places in the world settled in throughout."
- "The soaking tub were (sic) icing on the cake"
- "Everything was exceptional (especially the stainless tub!)."
- "The Japanese soaking tub and the bidet were super dope and have been added to my personal wishlist!"
Here's the rub, the place is pricey as all get out. Checking in at $327 a night, it can be quite costly but then again, that tub does sound incredible. So maybe it's worth it?
You can see the entire listing for this Chicago Airbnb right HERE.