Expert Dental Tips
1. Visit your dentist every 6 months or as recommended by your dentist.
2. Brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once a day.
3. Good oral hygiene improves your overall health.
4. Limit liquid sugar consumption.
5. Snoring is a sign of sleep apnea.
6. Dental Implants are a long term replacement for missing teeth.
Questions For The Dental Expert:
Q. Do you take my insurance?
A. We take and process all insurance. We are not in-network with insurance companies.
Q. Do you offer payment plans?
A. Yes we do.
Q. Do you have teeth whitening?
A. Yes we do. It is called Free Whitening For Life.
Q. How successful are the sleep apnea oral appliances?
A. 75%-95% Success rate.
Q. Do you offer tooth colored fillings?
A. Yes we do. We offer composite (tooth colored) fillings and porcelain (tooth colored) crowns.