First Rockford Park District Video Gaming Room Opens Tomorrow
Joe Raedle / Getty Images[/caption]The Rockford Park District has announced that all five of their new video gaming rooms are ready for our gaming pleasure, and that they will be holding grand opening parties for each of them every Friday this month.
According to their press release;
Rockford Park District invites the public ages 21 and older to visit four of its golf courses and Riverview Ice House for video gaming room free grand openings scheduled each Friday in May, 2019 at a different location. Each grand opening will be held from 3:00 until 5:00 pm, and will include food and drink specials, prizes, and slots play.
The first of these grand opening parties will happen at Riverview Ice House on N Madison in downtown Rockford tomorrow, (Friday), beginning at 3, and then move on to local golf courses for the next 4 Fridays.
The complete schedule is as follows:
- May 3, 2019 - Riverview Ice House, 324 N. Madison St., Rockford, IL
- May 10, 2019 - Ingersoll Golf Course, 101 Daisyfield Rd., Rockford, IL
- May 17, 2019 - Sinnissippi Golf Course, 2004 Arlington St., Rockford, IL
- May 24, 2019 - Sandy Hollow Golf Course, 2670 Sandy Hollow Rd., Rockford, IL
- May 31, 2019 - Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Rd., Cherry Valley, IL
Remember, 100% of the proceeds from these video gaming machines will benefit youth programs through the Rockford Park District, so all our money will be going to a great cause.