Here’s How You Can Get 19 Different Rockford Freebies For Your Birthday
Everyone has a birthday and when yours rolls around, don't miss the free stuff!
Birthdays, some people love them, some people hate them, but we all have one and there are so many birthday freebies out there, it's silly not to participate.
This is the first year that Facebook has literally been bombarding me with ads for birthday freebies since I will be turning 1004 years old on Saturday.
While I'm not so excited for the number (which is really 31), I am excited for free things.
So I've adapted this list from Retail Me Not to include only the Rockford area freebies.
Even if your birthday isn't for another 364 days you might as well sign up to score this awesome stuff now.
- Applebee's - I just signed up for the club, it took less than 25 seconds but there wasn't a specific birthday freebie listed, so we will have to wait and see what they send.
- Arby's - not only do they give birthday freebies, they said I get a free roast beef sandwich just for signing up.
- Baskin-Robbins - they give you a scoop for your bday and you can sign up VIA Facebook.
- Dairy Queen - they hook you up with a birthday present and a BOGO just for signing up.
- Dunkin' Donuts - apparently I am already signed up for DD Perks... so I'm expecting a donut or coffee on Saturday.
- IHOP - this form took a little longer to fill out, but the club has a fun name, the Pancake Revolution.
- Jersey Mike's - a free sub and a drink on my birthday, that's a pretty decent perk for sure.
- Olive Garden - I tried to sign up but the website kept crashing, so maybe Olive Garden is too popular to be a part of at 9:30 in the morning.
- Red Lobster - says I'm getting a birthday gift and a signing bonus. I don't like Red Lobster, but hey this is for research.
- Red Robin - how does a free burger sound for your bday? It sounds better when you know you have a whole month to go get it. However, I had to submit my email and couldn't fill out the form until I went to my email and confirmed, etc, which is boring and takes a long time.
- Starbucks - I am most definitely part of the Starbucks rewards club and I know I'll get a free whatever I want on my birthday, but in the past few years they have made it specific to your actual birthday, you can't use it any other day.
- TGI Fridays - I think I'm getting dessert as the bday gift? But it seems like I've just entered a very fancy rewards program.
- DSW - bring on the shoes. Well actually the birthday gift is some sort of coupon, which I will receive soon because I've been a part of this club for a while.
- Old Navy - I think they send a coupon, that one is always confusing because Old Navy and the Gap are sister stores and I think I'm registered with the Gap.
- Payless - I can't figure out how to sign into my account so sorry, can't help with that one.
- Sephora - Sephora is awesome, they always send you an email saying you can go redeem a coupon for a free product around your birthday.
- Ulta - I'm not sure what the freebie is, but if the world could send me that Dyson blow dryer... I would use it every day!
- Express - the longer you've been shopping at Express, the more money they give you for your birthday. I got $40 this year! But, you have to use it pretty quickly.
- Victoria's Secret - VS hooks you up with a $15 coupon in the mail, also needs to be used pretty quickly.
Hey, if I missed anything, please let me know... in the next few days.