Illinois’ Favorite Day Of The Week And The Official Rankings
Everyone has their favorite day of the week but what is the most popular one in Illinois?
Does Illinois Have A Favorite Day Of The Week?
I believe if you asked a room full of people in Illinois what their favorite day of the week is, you'd get some interesting answers. You might think you know what the most popular answer is but it could surprise you. Recently, I conducted a social media survey to find out what the actual outcome would be. The result wasn't what I was expecting.
What Is Illinois' Favorite Day Of The Week?
I was really surprised to find that most residents in Illinois don't have a favorite day of the week. They appreciate every day which I find refreshing. Here are a few examples of what participants had to say.
Of course, many people were all about the days they didn't have to work. I'm all about that. You can't beat a day off of work. Check out a couple of those answers.
There's always going to be someone trying to be funny. This one stuck out.
Ranking The Days Of The Week
- #7 Tuesday: It has no feel to it sitting in between Monday (worst) and Wednesday (Hump Day).
- #6 Monday: Coming back from the weekend and starting from scratch.
- #5 Wednesday: Only halfway through the week.
- #4 Thursday: Even though it's Friday Eve, you still have work the next day.
- #3 Sunday: It's nice to have the day but you're back to work tomorrow.
- #2 Friday: End of the work week so let the weekend begin.
- #1 Saturday: Day off today and tomorrow.