Rockford Distillery Needs Our Help to Become Tourist Destination
Barnstormer Distillery just launched a kickstart program to help them reach their goals of becoming an Illinois tourist destination.
Someday I hope we can write stories that don't start with, 'the last year has been really hard....' but for now we can't. Which means there are a bunch of local businesses that could use our help.
One of those is Barnstormer Distillery.
Barnstormer is a Rockford distillery producing a ton of different spirits made with local ingredients and this week they launched a kickstarter campaign hoping to raise money to widen their entrances, expand the parking are and create and expand to include a large retail space.
In their Instagram post announcing this campaign they say,
A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION: We already have the basics... an up and running Craft Distillery committed to & actively a part of our community. The challenge now is opening the property for an ONSITE EXPERIENCE.
We need your help to get the word out and help us create a true DESTINATION EXPERIENCE that combines our Agribusiness and Distillery - a unique experience for all of our visitors!'
If you participate you'll also get some perks! According to their website, you can score some merch and some spirits if you donate:
- $10- Barnstormer Keychain, Sticker or Coaster
- $30 – Barnstormer Logo T-Shirt
- $80 – Logo Whiskey Flight Board with 4 Glasses
- $100 – Wood Block with name on Wall of Support
- $125 – Barrel Head Lazy Susan or Wall Hanging
- $250 – 1 Yr Membership to Barnstormer Club
- $400 – Gin-Making Class for 2
- $550 – Adopt a 15 Gallon Rum Barrel
- $700 – Adopt a 53 Gallon Rum Barrel
- $800 – Custom Labels
- $1,000 – Seat on the Product Development Panel
- $1,400 – Custom 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrel
- $1,500 – Day at the Distillery
- $1,850 – Custom 10 Gallon Whiskey Barrel