Why You Need To Visit Lincoln Park Zoo Before Christmas
I love the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, mostly because it's by the lake and it's free. This would be my current favorite thing about the zoo.
Zoo Lights are back at The Lincoln Park Zoo from now until January 1.
Festive activities include:
- Photos with Santa (through December 23 before he heads back to the North Pole)
- 3D displays
- Warm spiced wine and frosty lager
- Delicious holiday snacks
- Holiday gift shopping
- Live ice-sculpture carving
- Carousel, train, ferris wheel, Light Maze, Deep Sea Dive and Polar Dive experiences
- Musical light shows at Winter Wonderlawn
- Candy Cane Lane and more than 100 giant themed displays
- 3D holiday specs while supplies last
- Free crafts for children (only on ZooLights Tuesday-Thursday nights)
For full details, click here.