10 Rockford Pop-Up Stands Where You Can Get Your Girl Scout Cookie Fix
If you're not lucky enough to have a member of the Girl Scouts ring your doorbell, there are a handful of places you can pick up your own while out and about.
If you can make it through the entirety of Girl Scout cookie season without downing an entire sleeve of Thin Mints in one sitting you're missing out.
So we're here to help. Here are 10 spots in Rockford you can get your hands on a box or two (or three or four) of Thin Mints, or Tag-A-Longs or whatever you wish.
- Walgreens - 1145 North Alpine Road (03/15-16-17/19)
- Crimson Ridge - 735 North Perryville Road (03/16-17/19)
- Swedish American - 200 Y Boulevard (03/16/19)
- Walgreens - 3929 Mulford Road (03/15-16-17/19)
- Walmart - 3849 Northridge Drive (03/15-16-17/19)
- Gethsemane Christian Church - 4555 Spring Creek Road (03/16/19)
- Blains Farm and Fleet - 6674 Logan Avenue, Belvidere (03/15-16-17/19)
- JoAnn - 6280 East State Street (03/15-16-17/19)
- Walgreens - 2404 South Perryville Road (03/15-16-17/19)
- Walgreens - 2525 South Alpine Road (03/15-16-17/19)
There are a few other locations. Check out the full list of all Rockford Girl Scout cookie stands.