11 Thoughts I Had While Watching the MTV Movie Awards
As I sat watching the MTV Movie Awards last night, I had some thoughts, which of course included, "why am I watching this?"
Here are my top 11 thoughts from the show.
- OMG I am old
- Amy Poehler looks dirty, is that because she is trying not to look old?
- The Rock is two Kevin Harts
- Ryan Reynolds is kind of a jerk, but he's still attractive
- Why am I watching MTV on Comedy Central?
- Oh... I see what they're doing here. Only the people who won awards are at the show.
- Will Smith hasn't aged in 20 years.
- All the sudden, I want to see "Suicide Squad," even though Jared Leto is creeping me out.
- Award show Kardashian count... just one! I think that was Kendall? The tall skinny one.
- Oh man, Ariana Grande's ponytail is lower than it usually is. This will be big news tomorrow.
- I wonder how many people actually watched this on purpose. Again, I am old.