According to NASA, Your Zodiac Sign Has Changed
NASA did some investigating without letting us know, now there are 13 Zodiac signs and yours may have changed.
Thanks a lot NASA, now my Aries tattoo is worthless.
Just kidding, I don't have an Aries tattoo, but a lot of people out there do have their Zodiac sign tattooed on their bodies, or at the very least read their horoscope every morning. Now it's all a lie.
If, that is, you believe that NASA has the power to change Zodiac signs.
I read about the additional Zodiac sign and the date changes over the weekend and I wasn't quite sure what to do with the info. I'm not a hard core Zodiac follower, but I have always identified with being a headstrong Aries.
Aries are fire signs and typically stubborn and energetic, both of which I am. I always thought I was most definitely a Ram.
NASA has other plans for me, changing all of us born on April 14 from being an Aries to being a Pisces. I am not artistic or weak-willed... sorry NASA, I think you got it wrong.
The new Astrological sign is called "Ophiuchus," and you get to be part of that new sign if you were born between November 29 and December 17. Apparently you're amazing and awesome and everyone is envious of you if you're an Ophiuchus. My brother is one... makes complete sense.
The rest of the Astro sign changes are below (which details regarding each sign thanks to Glamour magazine), what do you think, are these changes legit? Or will you still be reading your original horoscope every morning?
- Aries: April 18 – May 13
- The Ram: courageous, passionate, impulsive
- Taurus: May 13 – June 21
- The Bull: reliable, devoted, stubborn
- Gemini: June 21 – July 20
- The Twins: curious, gentle, indecisive
- Cancer: July 20 – Aug 10
- The Crab: imaginative, sympathetic, manipulative
- Leo: Aug 10 – Sept 16
- The Lion: cheerful, generous, arrogant
- Virgo: Sept 16 – Oct 30
- The Virgin: analytical, hardworking, shy
- Libra: Oct 30 – Nov 23
- The Scales: social, fair-minded, self-pitying
- Scorpio: Nov 23 – Nov 29
- The Scorpion: resourceful, brave, distrusting
- Ophiuchus: Nov 29 – Dec 17
- The Serpent Bearer: Knowledge-seeking, admired, envied
- Sagittarius: Dec 17 – Jan 20
- The Centaur: idealistic, humorous, impatient
- Capricorn: Jan 20 - Feb 16
- The Goat: disciplined, responsible, condescending
- Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11
- The Water Bearer: independent, humanitarian, temperamental
- Pisces: March 11 – April 18
- The Fish: artistic, compassionate, weak-willed