Celebrities You Will Not Find on Social Media
Instagram "stalking" celebrities is almost as much fun as following your friends and family, but not all celebs want to be part of that.
HLN recently listed 14 celebrities you won't find on social media along with quotes they've given in interviews regarding being social media-less.
I knew Jennifer Lawrence wasn't part of the Twitter-verse, but I was surprised to see Tina Fey and Mila Kunis on the anti-social media list.
The list includes:
- Bradley Cooper, who thinks that not being on social media makes his characters more believable.
- Bruce Willis, who says he couldn't, "live with myself if I started Twittering." Sounds like a dad.
- Daniel Craig, who thinks social networking should be replaced with actual face-to-face conversations.
- Daniel Radcliffe, who says that someone in the public eye can't claim to want privacy if they're posting everything online.
- George Clooney, who is afraid of drunk Tweeting. We all are, George, we all are.
- Jennifer Lawrence, who said she didn't know what Pinterest was in 2012. I have a feeling she might know about it now, but we still can't find her pins!
- Julia Roberts, who says she's chosen not to be a part, but also that she doesn't understand it.
- Keira Knightley, who was on Twitter for 12 hours and felt unpopular so she deleted it.
- Kristen Stewart, who blames paparazzi photos on people tweeting about her.
- Mila Kunis, who doesn't want people to know she's in the bathroom.
- Rachel McAdams, who says she listens to the radio for news and doesn't own a TV, why would she need social media?
- Sandra Bullock, who doesn't want anyone to know where she is.
- Scarlett Johansson, who says social media drives her crazy
- Tina Fey, who thinks you should have a license to use Twitter.
I'm very surprised by Mila and Tina opting out considering Ashton Kutcher is one of the unofficial Kings of Twitter, and Tina is besties with Jimmy Fallon who is the biggest hashtag-er in Hollywood.
Some of the others though I totally understand. George Clooney, Sandra Bullock and Julia Robers are pretty established, most new celebs or celeb wannabees use social media outlets to gain fame and followers. They did pretty well on their own.
Did anyone on this list surprise you?