Five Best Places to Get Your Pumpkins Near Rockford
Sure it's still 80 degrees in Rockford, but that's not stopping us from getting pumpkin-y, here are the five best places to get your pumpkins near the 815.
Pumpkins. The weird not really a fruit, not really a vegetable thing we paint and carve and eventually throw away.
Yeah, that's a pretty good description of pumpkins. And we need to fill our houses with them, ASAP!
So where are the best places to grab yours in the Rockford area?
I got you covered!
- Curran's Orchard - right here in Rockford on Kilburn ave, you can get much more than pumpkins at Curran's, cherries, apples, raspberries, real maple syrup and those precious pumpkins.
- All Seasons Orchard - this pumpkin patch is in Woodstock and is packed with donuts, apples and corn mazes in addition to bright orange pumpkins.
- The Pumpkin Patch - it's all in the name with The Pumpkin Patch! Located in Caledonia, you can grab pumpkins and experience everything fall there.
- Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm - it might be a bit farther away but it's worth it for a family day out at Goebbert's in Hampshire.
- Jonamac Orchard - tucked away in Malta, a trip to Jonamac is packed with apples, donuts and pumpkins... and a haunted corn maze.